Skip to content
The MG team is looking for their own team
SW Engineer / SW Developer
- Development of new industrial automation equipment, technical and technological solutions in cooperation with the team and partners.
- Supporting the design team on the writing side of the program.
- Design and programming new software programs for Developed Solutions.
- Preparation user instructions, maintenance instructions and training materials.
- Supporting the documentation assistant on the documentation side of the program.
- Support the documenter on the program documentation side.
- User training and technical support. Troubleshooting.
Expectations of you
- Interest in technology and technical systems.
- Higher technical education or its acquisition.
- Knowledge of programming standards and norms.
- At least 3 years of C++ and C# development experience
- Visual Studio 2021 (C/C++; C#; NET; VB.NET), WinForms and WPF
TortoiseSVN – version management system use.
- PLC Programming Skills, CODESYS (Omron Sysmac, Beckhoff Twin CAT PLC; Siemens STEP7) SW SIMULATION TOOLS: CX Programmer (Omron)
- Experience with Machine Vision, Image Processing (Omron, Cognex, Keyence, …)
- A sense of responsibility, correctness, and accuracy in your work.
- Time planning skills and stress tolerance.
- Ability to work effectively in a team, under time pressure, and manage ambiguity.
- Openness and good communication skills in Estonian and English.
- Willingness to travel.
Comes in Handy
- Interest in the field of technology and its future.
- Previous work experience in the field of industrial automation programming.
- Experience in programming automation systems.
- Positive attitude towards life.
- Willingness to self-study.
- Teamwork experience.
For our part, we offer
- Friendly – supportive team.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Modern working conditions.
- The opportunity to shape the production of the future through automation solutions.
- We provide our employees with training and additional training at the international level, through cooperation partners.
- Opportunity to develop into a top specialist in this field.
Are you interested?
- If you want to join our team, apply for a job!
- Send us your CV and cover letter.
- Submit your salary request.
- If you are interested and want to know more, write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.